If you receive an email from Commission Junction (CJ) telling you that your account will be deactivated due to no valid commission generated from the past 5 months, do not panic! You still can reactivate your CJ account without going through the hassle to sign up another new account.
In fact, in the email sent by CJ, they even suggested 3 methods to keep your CJ account in active stage. First, is to try hard to generate commission within the next 30 days when you receive their email. Second, is to log into your CJ account within 180 days and follow the steps to reactivate the account and finally, call their client support at 1-800-761-1072 at Pacific time 6am to 5pm, Monday to Friday to reactivate your account.
All three methods since logical enough but it might be tough for some affiliate marketers to do so. If they have the ability to generate commission within the 6 months, then they should not receive this warning email. As for the second method mentioned, I never had luck finding the exact steps to reactivate my account when I logged in. I had spent countless of hours looking for it but eventually gave up. In addition, had tried calling their client support but there was never an answer from CJ, don’t ask me why?
The Quickest Way to Reactivate CJ Account
Nevertheless, I had eventually found a method which is fast and effective. The method is to re-read Commission Junction’s Publisher Service Agreement and agrees by clicking their “Agree” button. However, it could be quite annoying as it was hard to find their Publisher Service Agreement but you can still find it easily using the below steps.
- Log into your Commission Junction account.
- Go to the top right hand corner and click on “SupportCenter” which is located directly below the title “CJ Account Manager”.
- Once you click on the “SupportCenter”, it will open up another new screen.
- Type the word “publisher service agreement” and click search.
- You will get a list of search result, click on “Dormancy and Deactivation” to go to the next screen.
- You will see the “publisher service agreement” appear on the next screen.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the screen, you will find a small “Agree” button, click on it and you are done with the account reactivation.
Now, you have reactivated your Commission Junction account. Hopefully, you can generate some commission to avoid getting the same email from them. If, however, you still get one from them then repeat the same steps to keep you account.